Do i deserve Administrator

Yes
3 (42.9%)
No
1 (14.3%)
**** OFF HIPPI
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Martine's Administrator application  (Read 199 times)

Offline martine

• Rep +5/-4
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
Martine's Administrator application
« on: February 18, 2012, 01:01:16 pm »
Irl Name: Martine

Languages: English,Norwegian,Swedish

Howlong have you been playing Elite PK? I have been on the server for around 2-3 years i think. I thought the server where done but it where not :3

How many hours are you on daily at average? Well its the timezone then, I'm on like 4-6 hours a day in +1 timezone. but you guys wont see me mutch on in the weeken

Why do you want to become a Administrator on Elite PK?: Well i got the experience and i know allot about the server cuz i have been here for a long time. So i think I'm ready for this rank :3

Why would you make a good Administrator on Elite PK?: I would make a good admin cuz i know my commands, and i have been admin on allot off other servers, include this i think, i can remember i where :3

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? I have been mod or admin on Elite pk and i have been mod on like 4 other servers, and admin on like 5 i think. I'm not quite sure :3

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do?
I will tell her/he to stop abusing or he/she will lose her rank and wont possibly get it back.

Are you willing to help players?: OFC i am willing to help! I'm helping every newbie and every veteran on this server that need it :3

What is it you like about Elite PK?: Well its hard to say, cuz i love everyting about the server.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?:Well i would tell her/he to stop or i need to kick/ban her/he cuz breaking the rules.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?
Well nope sorry.

Have you got a Youtube account? If yes : Post the link to your channel:
  no, sorry!

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good Administrator, you will be demoted?: Well, yeah i understand that, but wont be needed cuz i wont break any rules :3

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:00:34 pm by martine »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Its me/Loading

• Rep +0/-1
  • Respect Me And I Shall Respect You Back
    • View Profile
Re: Martine's Administrator application
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 06:42:18 pm »
Hmm, i'll suggest mod first ;)

Offline martine

• Rep +5/-4
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 04:01:07 am »
Well, i agree but i have been mod on elitepk before the server did shut down, and im not sure if i where admin. but i think i can remember it.

Offline Mario

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Rep +22/-1
  • Ima a baws
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft server
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 07:50:55 am »
Well, i agree but i have been mod on elitepk before the server did shut down, and im not sure if i where admin. but i think i can remember it.
Martine that honestly doesn't matter, sorry to say it, your chances of admin are like 5:95
If your not mod before you apply for admin

Also I may suggest you improve the grammar here, its not great

Offline martine

• Rep +5/-4
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 01:38:49 pm »
Well. ok