Author Topic: Rikua's Moderator Application.  (Read 284 times)

Offline Rikua

• Rep +0/-0
  • #1 Dedicated Player of ElitePk.
    • View Profile
Rikua's Moderator Application.
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:27:35 pm »
Rikua's Moderator Application.
Irl Name: Sam
Languages: French, Spanish, English, American English, And brief japanese and korean.
How long have you been playing EltePK? About 2 years?
How many hours are you on daily at average? 8+ Hours. The Most active person on here.

Why do you want to become a Moderator on ElitePK?: Because I feel like I can contribute a lot of my knowledge and my experience to the server and Also because I love helping.

Why would you make a good Moderator on ElitePK?: My experience and I am mature for my age, which would be 17. I love to help players and other people, heck, I've actually helped a staff member before.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? I believe you should start out as a trial moderator just to see how you are, then work your way up to the next position, (Moderator) and If you're a really good moderator you may be promoted, and so on and so forth.

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do? Report them on the forums and screenshot it immediately and tell he/she that they took the pledge of a moderator and they should be ashamed, ect.

Are you willing to help players?: Of course. I'm willingly happy to share my intuitiveness abilities.

What is it you like about ElitePK?: Staff are very nice, The items are cropped up and neatly showed, The donating system is a 8/10. I say it is one of the best servers I have played in my entire life.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?: FEW? That's enough to jail/mute/ban for a couple of minutes/hours/days!

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience? Yeah.

Have you got a Youtube account? If yes : Post the link to your channel: Yes/ www.youtube.com/ihaveararename             I've made a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgSHgcbb0E&feature=youtu.be

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good moderator, you will be demoted?: Of course! :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:05:05 pm by Rikua »

IGN'S: Rikua, Pk, Skiller, Rich Girl, Pure, Santa, Hybrid, Pedobear, Luigi.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Its me/Loading

• Rep +0/-1
  • Respect Me And I Shall Respect You Back
    • View Profile
Re: Rikua's Moderator Application.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:55:07 am »
Good application Rikua ;)

Offline Rikua

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:05:13 pm »
Bump.

Offline Mario

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Rep +22/-1
  • Ima a baws
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft server
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:34:12 pm »
Please do not bump your application, it will be attended to when dallas is ready, bumping it will not speed up the process
Thanks
-mario

Offline Rikua

• Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:43:54 pm »
Lol I know sorry. :P

Offline Spyder

• Rep +0/-0
  • ElitePK - #1 Server :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:36:53 pm »
Honestly, Its a great application overall.. But were currently overhalled with the mods/admins. Idk you might get accepted when the server gets more than 20+ people on a day. Best of luck, I know this is late. Whateverrr.
Life is like a PK, You'll never know what you'll get.