Author Topic: Martine's Moderator Application.  (Read 122 times)

Offline martine

• Rep +5/-4
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
Martine's Moderator Application.
« on: February 11, 2012, 06:31:40 am »

Irl Name :

Martine

Languages:
Norwegian,English,Sweedish and a little danish :3

Howlong have you been playing EltePK?

OH! dallas would nearly recognise me i think :3 but i have been here around 3 years or so. as the char skiller or the skill or someting like that :3

How many hours are you on daily at average?

Well i would be on at least around 5-7 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a Moderator on Elite PK?:

I want to become a moderator cuz i know i got the experience. and I'm good known on the server. But the best thing is that i know the players and i have been here for ages. :3

Why would you make a good Moderator on Elite PK?:

Well. i got the experience in staff and about the server. But the best thing is that i know how to be and what ppl need help to :3 and I'm nice ofc :)

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions?

Well i have been staff here before, but then the server got shut down. but i have been admin and head admin on allot of servers. and i know the commands well.

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do?

Well. i would tell she/he to stop with the abusing and starting use the power to help users and dint get them to quit. if they wont stop i would go directly to Dallas or any  other owner/head admin and tell them what that happen and who that did it.

Are you willing to help players?:

Ofc i are willing! what a question ... :3 but the reason that you and everyone shold help users is the happy answear and the face you get to see. when you help someone they wont get angry, you would get a friend that would help you and other in hard times :3

What is it you like about Elite PK?:

Well the owner is great. and the server is just what i want. And the users are nice and helpfull :3

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?:

I cant just breaker rules to help her/she. But i would tell them to stop doing it or i gonna need to ban/kick them cuz its my Job to stopp rulebreakers.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?

Not so mutch.

Have you got a Youtube account? If yes : Post the link to your channel:

No.

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good moderator, you will be demoted?:

Yes i understood that and i wont be breaking any rules. Not a single one !
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:50:56 am by martine »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter