Author Topic: Dead topics and spamming  (Read 185 times)

Offline Mario

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Rep +22/-1
  • Ima a baws
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft server
Dead topics and spamming
« on: May 03, 2011, 05:35:05 pm »
Alright guys this issue isn't actually fully happening now so keep it up
Now you shall not do the following

1.)Post 1-5 word replies like (LOL or yes or no) Put some meaning into your post
Other wise it will be removed and if you continue to 1 word post you'll get 3 warnings then a forum account deactivate

2.)Double or triple post, no this doesn't mean you can quadruple post It means if you have a second post and you've already posted then edit it into your first post
Its fine if it goes your reply-7777's reply-your reply but not your reply-your reply
If you get me, i will merge your posts together and after a while you will receive warnings, 3 warnings and your deactivated(warnings won't come that much)

3.)Bringing up dead topics or old topics, my least favorite of them all, do not bring up 1month+ old topics unless the topic is still being looked at bring 3 topics back up and i will remove the topic and send a warning, 3 warnings and you know, deactivated

Okay so thats it guys pretty simple rules to apply to, i have a bit of topic, post removing to do, i won't remove the completely dead topics back in november but the near ones (February and on)

I'd say the opinion from dallas would be the same too
So think before you post, should i add more thought to my post, did i post right before?Is this topic too old to post on

Thanks guys
And if some of you are wondering why your post count is decreasing(only a little) is because i'm deleting some of your posts or merging your double posts
I have plenty of posts to delete off my account so don't worry everyone will be deducted posts

-mario

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter