Poll

Do you think English will make a good Mod?

Yes
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: English Pk's Moderator Application.  (Read 216 times)

Offline English Pk

• Rep +1/-0
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
English Pk's Moderator Application.
« on: May 03, 2011, 06:38:01 pm »
 [ IMPORTANT ]
___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are to vote would you please leave a comment saying why you chose either Yes or No, Feedback is appreciated and needed for improvement!

Thank you very much people :D

English Pk
___________________________________________________________________________________

Irl Name: Chris Francis.

Languages: English, Bit of German from GCSE's. I also know a few things in various languanges from LOTS of holidays :P

Howlong have you been playing EltePK?
 I have been playing for almost a year now.

How many hours are you on daily at average?
 2 - 5 hours a day so average is 3 hours, getting Mod would obviously boost this.

Why do you want to become a Moderator on ElitePK?:
 Because i have had alot of play time, i have one of if not the best general knowledge of the game and i garauntee if any newcomer or even a veteran player asked me a question about the game, i would have the answer.

Why would you make a good Moderator on ElitePK?:
Well, with age comes an abiltiy to look at a situation and understand both points of view and therefore i could fairly diffuse the situation, i do know that this game means an awfull lot to people because of the amount of time they spend on it and i would never jail, ban, mute or punish ANYONE for an inadiquate reason. I don't have any real life friends on the server and i would not let the friendships i have with the players weigh my decision to one side. Purely because of maturity and respect of players rights and responsibilities i think i would make a GREAT moderator.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions?
 I was an assistant manager in a leisure center which is good experience.

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do?
 Get sufficient proof the moderator abusing their powers (screen shot or video) and report it to an an admin or co owner or owner.

Are you willing to help players?:
 Very willing, i don't think i have ever not helped a player when asking for assistance.

What is it you like about ElitePK?:

I like how there is all the good things about rs in this one rsps, for example, we have all the weapons, almost all of the boss's and almost all of the activities. We also have all the magic books and prayer books. (ancients, lunar, curse prayers etc) This gives people the choice whether they want to play runescape with the new updated features or play old school.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?:
 They wont be, but if they were i would definately report it but i would try to convince them to go easy on my friend. It depends on the circumstances and who/how many people were affected and how.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?
 I don't but i'm a very quick learner and i have a feeling id be exceedingly good at it if i was to take it up.
 except from making my own server, but i ditched it before i got it online because all the sources i found were awfull :L

Have you got a Youtube account? If yes : Post the link to your channel:
 http://www.youtube.com/user/9iDentiTi0?feature=mhum
I did have an advertising video for this server, but i deleted it due to new website :( i will make another :D

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good moderator, you will be demoted?:
I understand, if i am not a good moderator i would like proof, but most of all a poll BUT i WILL be a good moderator!

Extras:
Just incase your wondering why im not mod yet or haven't applied since now because of how long i've played it's because i don't think moderator should be handed out to just anyone, you must earn it and earning it should take time. In my opinion giving the newer members moderator will set an impression on new comers that moderator isn't a very important role, that it is handed out to anyone and may feel unfair on them, of course new members can and i promote that they should have ambitions of becoming a moderator.
as you can probably tell i have really thought about becoming a moderator for some time and i would really like the truth! (:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:06:53 pm by English Pk »
English Pk

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Google

• Rep +0/-0
  • Always use google before you ask questions!
    • View Profile
Nice aplication i will think about it bro.
Goodluck!

Google,

Hey guys, Dallas said he loves me so i'm coming back :)) (MAYBE)

*Dallas wuz herrr ^-^*

Lol Dallas :L
But i'll come  back :D

*Google was here :D

Offline English Pk

• Rep +1/-0
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
Appreciated, thank you :)
English Pk

Offline i pkmods i

• Rep +3/-2
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
Ill think about it bro ;)

~Win All Day

Offline English Pk

• Rep +1/-0
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
If you vote no then leave a comment saying why otherwise it's just a waste of time, some people need to realise its not a competition >.<

Thank you
English Pk

Offline Mario

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Rep +22/-1
  • Ima a baws
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft server
Re: English Pk's Moderator Application.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 06:12:18 am »
as much as i love you