Author Topic: Mattx's Mod Application  (Read 186 times)

Offline Mattx

• Rep +0/-0
  • Welcome to ElitePK!
    • View Profile
Mattx's Mod Application
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:25:20 am »
Irl Name:Matt

Languages:English, some French and some Spanish

Howlong have you been playing EltePK? 4 Days

How many hours are you on daily at average? 4 and a half hours on average.

Why do you want to become a Moderator on ElitePK?:I want to become a moderator because I am the point in the game where i am nearlly maxed out and the only thing left to do is make money for better items.

Why would you make a good Moderator on ElitePK?:I would make a good Moderator becuase I Would devote any free time i have to the community, and to helping those in need.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions?I have never had a staff position on a RSPS before but if you have heard of the game minecraft, i was the owner of a highly popular server.

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do? If I see a moderator abusing his/her power i will go over to them give them a warning and if they continue i will report to any available admin or if no admins are present i would post on the forums.

Are you willing to help players?: Definately

What is it you like about ElitePK?: I like the way that it has a small community a good sense of balance, and not to force people into spending money to get good items.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?:Warn Them to stop or say i will have to punish them, if they stop i will play with them (not sexually) for a bit, just to make sure they understand not to break the rules.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?I understand some basic Commands.

Have you got a Youtube account? If yes : Post the link to your channel:www.youtube.com/iMattx360

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good moderator, you will be demoted?:I Understand.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Spyder

• Rep +0/-0
  • ElitePK - #1 Server :3
    • View Profile
Re: Mattx's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:15:05 am »
You've played for 4 days, unsupported.
Life is like a PK, You'll never know what you'll get.

Offline Mario

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Rep +22/-1
  • Ima a baws
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft server
Re: Mattx's Mod Application
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 01:19:03 pm »
THIS WAS 7 MONTHS AGO
DON'T BRING UP DEAD TOPICS
LOL.....I'D GET KITTEN TO REMOVE YOUR POST BUT SHE PROBABLY WON'T READ THIS